Job Function Ski Rental Technician
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month October 2021
Job Available Until Month April 2022
BenefitsBenefits for This Seasonal Position Include: Paid season pass to Winter Park Ski Resort (or cash equivalent if preferred). Access to free ski & snowboard equipment all ski season Employee team ski days/trips Employee discounts on gear & outerwear. End of season bonus for eligible employees Flexible hours & split shifts which allow for plenty of skiing & riding during the day. Fun & relaxed work environment All positions may be full or part time, depending on employee preference. We know finding housing in a resort community can be difficult. Assistance locating housing may be available for qualified employees. This is a seasonal hourly position. Employee has the option for full or part time hours. Pay for this position is DOE but typically starts at $17 Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: We will comply with all COVID-19 mandates and suggestions. We require masks for unvaccinated customers. We strongly ask employees to be vaccinated.
Do you love the outdoors & dream of working & living in a laid back mountain town surrounded by outstanding views & endless adventure? If so, you may be right at home working with Epic Mountain Sports! We are currently searching for kind fun loving hard workers to join our team this winter. Epic Mountain Sports is a local, family run specialty sports shop and we have fun!
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a ski shop is a plus but is NOT required, we’re happy to train upon hire.
Ski Rental Tech Responsibilities Include:
- Fitting customers with ski & snowboard rental equipment. Training & certification is provided upon hire.
- Greeting customers & sharing information about Winter Park & surrounding areas
- Ringing up sales
- Answering phones & responding to email inquires.
- Assisting back shop tune staff with fleet tuning of equipment (training provided)
- Participating in “market research” aka spending time on the hill skiing or riding with friends & co-workers.