Job Function Health Care Specialist
Education Level Not Specified
Schedule Preference Day
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month July 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Speech Language Pathologist
Reports to: Rehab Services Director
Description: The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for the delivery of quality speech language therapy in accordance with the physician’s plan of care for inpatients and outpatients.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Holds a master’s degree from an approved college or school of speech/language pathology.
- Current Colorado State Licensure in Speech Pathology (as Speech Pathologist).
- Knowledge of principals and practice of speech pathology
- Current BLS certification within 60 days from hire
- Ability to enter patient documentation in EMR system.
Compensation: $33.19 – $52.10 per hour
Benefit eligible employees include both full time and part time employees. MPH offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, STD and FSA. All employees (excluding temporary) are eligible to participate in our retirement program.