Job Function Health Care Specialist
Education Level Certificate
Schedule Preference Day
Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Surgical Scrub Technician
Reports to: Surgical Services Director
Description: The Scrub Tech assists with all surgical procedures including G.I. procedures, providing decontamination and sterilization of hospital and clinic instruments.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Current Colorado State Surgical Technologist License required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Knowledge of PAR lists and supply requisitions.
• Current CPR/BLS certification or within 60 days from hire.
Compensation: $18.72 – $36.14 per hour
Benefit eligible employees include both full time and part time employees. MPH offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, STD and FSA. All employees (excluding temporary) are eligible to participate in our retirement program.