Job Function Front Desk
Education Level GED/High School
Schedule Preference Day
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month June 2021
Job Available Until Month Year round
Wellness Center Attendant
Reports to: Wellness Center Supervisor, Sports Therapy Supervisor, Rehab Director
Description: The Wellness Center Aide works under the direction and supervision from the Wellness Center Supervisor and Sports Therapy Supervisor, assisting clients and community rec members with access to facilities, classes, and general fitness programming. The Wellness Center Aide will manage the day to day functioning and accessibility of the Wellness Center including providing proper oversight to ensure safe operation of the facility and its equipment.
• Preferred Personal Trainer Certification
• BLS/AED certification.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding people and leadership skills.
• Physically fit, strong, agile and dexterous, and professional appearance and behavior.
• Available to work evenings, weekends, and on public holidays.
Compensation: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Benefit eligible employees include both full time and part time employees. MPH offers Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, STD and FSA. All employees (excluding temporary) are eligible to participate in our retirement program.