Posted Jobs 0
With the impact of COVID-19 spreading, we remain committed to supporting our clients and want to provide a brief update on our operations.
Rocky Mountain Catastrophe & Restoration (RMCAT) is taking precautions to protect our staff, their families and our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have implemented additional safety protocols to help accomplish this. This is a developing list as we are still learning about this virus daily and we will keep you informed with changes/additions.
RMCAT is following ALL safety protocols recommended by the public health authorities and in addition we have applied the following protocols to limit exposure.
- RMCAT office will be closed to the public until further notice.
- RMCAT office staff employees will be working remotely
- RMCAT field staff will be organized into 2-man crews (unless absolutely necessary) to limit exposure to the rest of the team.
- All company meetings are to be accomplished electronically.
- Safety equipment will be worn by field staff responding to emergencies and inspections.
- Self-awareness, if an employee or family member living in the home is not feeling well, they have been directed to stay home and contact their supervisor.
Please help us in keeping everyone safe by contacting us via phone and/or email.
Rest assured that Rocky Mountain Catastrophe & Restoration is prepared and is there for our clients. We are NOT limiting services nor working hours at this time.
On behalf of the RMCAT team, we wish you and your families well during this global emergency.
Locally owned and operated, Rocky Mountain Catastrophe & Restoration, Inc. has been in business since 2008. We’ve been full-time residents of Grand County since 1996 and formed excellent working relationships with some of the top subcontractors and suppliers, as well as emergency personnel and insurance adjusters. While our specialty is disaster and damage restoration, truly, we specialize in customer service. On every job we perform, we’re sensitive to the shock, the losses suffered, and the need for our customers’ lives to return to normal as quickly as possible. We’re fully licensed and insured, and we strictly follow all local, county, and state building codes and permitting processes to provide the best damage restoration services. If we can assist you in any way, please give us a call at (970) 722-7744.