Job Category Construction
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Schedule Preference FixedWeekday
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month November 2020
Job Available Until Month Year round
Benefits• Competitive Salary- Salary will depend on level of education and experience. • Medical Insurance. • Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO), and Paid Holidays. • Referral incentives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled in math, accounting, and financial processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Thorough understanding of payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and purchase orders.
- Cash management skills along with construction accounting experience is helpful, but not required.
- Managing cash flow, billings and payables.
- Creating financial statements for clients as well as upper management.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Assisting Project Coordinators with budgeting.
- Ensuring all accounting practices are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles.
- Assisting with billing and tax documentation preparation.
- Working with the company financial team to create internal controls and policies.
- Collaborating with the IT department to maintain financial records, and system processes.
- Identifying solutions to discrepancies in financial records.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Ability to work within a team environment.