Job Category Construction
Qualification Not Specify
Experience Level Management Level
Job Start Month August 2020
Job Available Until Month Year round
Looking for new Flat Roof Superintendent to join Rocky Mountain’s largest roofing contractor. The Roofing Company, located in Granby, Colorado is looking for an experienced and dedicated Low Slope roofer to lead our commercial flat crew throughout work in Eagle, Grand, Summit, Routt, Pitkin and Jackson County. Flat Roof Superintendent are responsible for creating and maintaining safe and compliant jobsites while providing professional interaction with customers and General Contractors. Ability to follow job specifications, contractual agreements and carryout change orders as necessary. Must be well organized: Ability to schedule, budget, and manage crews on multiple projects. Fill out required paperwork, attend meetings, and communicate daily with our Project Coordinators. Special attention to inventory, logistics, and providing flat crew with all necessary tools and material needed to complete jobs on time.
• Minimum of five (3) years’ experience in general roofing
• Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and organizational skills
• Experience with Monolithic, EPDM, TPO, and FiberTite membranes.
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Willingness to work occasional weekends
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Spanish mastery a plus!
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• A Company vehicle for use and travel between work and home
• Fuel card for company business
• Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO), and Paid Holidays
• Referral incentives
Pay is DOE. Please send current resume.
Our home office is located:
• 3 min drive from Granby Ranch Ski Area
• 10 min drive from Colorado River Fishing Access
• 20 min drive from Winter Park Ski Resort
• 25 min drive from Rocky Mountain National Park
• 30 min drive from snowmobile access via Arapaho National Park (13,000+ Acres)
• 30 min drive from Grand Lake (Colorado’s largest natural lake)
• 1.5 hours or less from Steamboat Springs, Copper, A-basin, Loveland, Keystone and Breckenridge Ski Resorts