Job Category Housekeepers
Qualification Not Specify
Schedule Preference Flexible
Experience Level Entry Level
Job Start Month January 2021
Job Available Until Month December 2021
Benefits* Limited time offering: Signing bonus! Work 15+ hours per week for 90 days and receive an additional bonus of $300! * Mention this signing bonus at time of application submittal to receive. * Two seasonal bonuses per year * Bi-weekly paycheck’s every other Friday, with direct deposit available. * $15-35/hour. Pay is provided per job and is piece rate for recurring residential cleaning and is hourly for commercial and one-time cleans. * A fuel stipend is provided to compensate for transportation to cleaning jobs. * 401k company match after 1 year * Access to 2 Grand Passes that provide free skiing (Winter Park Resort, Devils Thumb, Granby Ranch, YMCA and more), free golf and other benefits - https://www.grandfoundation.com/grand-pass Opportunity for growth and management experience for the right candidate
Do you want flexibility? Would you like to be with family (or ski!) during the day and earn money at night with access to free ski passes? Would you like to work for a company with owners who really care for their employees? Does a company who values family and a work-life balance appeal to you? Would you like to receive a signing bonus?
If you answered Yes! Then we have the perfect position for you! Come join our work family! We have part-time and full-time positions available.
About our Company:
We are a family business founded in 2010 to provide property owners with peace of mind through reliable maintenance and cleaning services. We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. We get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work! BBQ’s, annual Rockies game, kickball tournament for charity, and much more! We offer access to 2 grand passes for employees who want free ski lift tickets, access to snow tubing, free golf, discounts for restaurants and more.
We are located in Granby and cover the areas of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs and Grand Lake.
These four core values are the basis for all decisions we make here and how we work together. It’s important you are aligned with these before applying to be successful and happy at Cabin Works.
- People matter more than anything. We care about those we work with and those we serve. We are all about building trust-based relationships and establishing win-win partnerships. We care about results, but not at the expense of people. Everything we do should build trust.
- Take ownership. We are accountable for ourselves, our team, our clients, and our company. Every employee has the power to make our company better. We provide peace of mind to our team and our clients through our reliability, follow through, and trustworthiness. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Do what’s right. What is right isn’t the same as what is easy. We act with integrity and honesty, and focus on putting ourselves in the shoes of others. We operate with transparency through timely and effective communication to ensure that our team and our clients are not surprised by unexpected events or issues.
- Thrive together. We are one company, one team. We are committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. Greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential. We believe that seeking and giving feedback are essential for us to learn and grow.
Learn more about us on our website: https://cabinworkscolorado.com
- Provide peace of mind to our clients through reliable, thorough cleaning services at various property locations in our service area. (office spaces, primary homes, 2nd homes, vacation rental properties, etc)
- Provide onsite laundry turnover services as required by job scope and manage laundry accurately if delivering to our office location for processing
- Remove accumulated garbage from vacation rental properties (up to 4 kitchen size sealed bags) during cleaning
- Report damage or issues at property if found during cleaning service
- Keep owners closets clean and organized
- Fill out daily time sheets with job notes
Pay and Benefits:
- Limited time offering: Signing bonus! Work 15+ hours per week for 90 days and receive an additional bonus of $300! Mention this signing bonus at time of application submittal to receive.
- Two seasonal bonuses per year
- Bi-weekly paycheck’s every other Friday, with direct deposit available.
- $15-35/hour. Pay is provided per job and is piece rate for recurring residential cleaning and is hourly for commercial and one-time cleans.
- A fuel stipend is provided to compensate for transportation to cleaning jobs.
- 401k company match after 1 year
- Access to 2 Grand Passes that provide free skiing (Winter Park Resort, Devils Thumb, Granby Ranch, YMCA and more), free golf and other benefits – https://www.grandfoundation.com/grand-pass
- Opportunity for growth and management experience for the right candidate
How to Apply:
- Visit our website to download and fill out a job application: www.cabinworkscolorado.com/employment/
- You can also stop by our office in downtown Granby to meet us and fill out our application in person. Our address is: 625 E. Agate Ave Granby, CO 80446.
Cabin Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cabin Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.