Experience Level Mid Level
Job Start Month Year round
Job Available Until Month Year round
The Roofing Company is looking for full time employees to add to its Sheet Metal Crew.
Seeking highly motivated workers with experience in roofing, HVAC or metal fabrication. Work is custom and attention to detail is a must! For 44 years, The Roofing Company has installed custom copper, corten, zinc and raw metal for high end custom homes and mountain luxury hotels such as 5 star “Arabelle” and “Ritz Carlton” in Vail, CO. Work includes wall panels, fireplaces, chimney caps, spires, custom gutters, parapet and more.
Pay is Based on Experience. Apply at our Granby location for more information:
28 Ten Mile Dr,
Granby, Co 80446
Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely setting up ladders, scaffolding and fall protection as required. Adhering to safety rules of company and follow current jobsite protocols per General Contractor.
- Load necessary material and securely transport to jobsite.
- Measure, cut, fit and/or trim 22 to 24 Ga metal. Inspect work for water-tight seal.
- Maintain project site by cleaning up project related debris and trash.
- Updating the supervisor on job progress, materials needed to complete job and report any problems related to the job.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years of age
- 1 year plus commercial roofing experience (preferred)
- Experience working with aviation snips, hand seamers and power tools (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Knowledge of core values of safety, quality and productivity standards
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience: roofing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid driver’s license(Preferred)
- Tools (min: tool bag, tape measure, utility knife, hammer, carpenter pencil, cordless drill)
- The ability to lift heavy materials and tools
- Granby, CO (Preferred)
Our home office is located:
- 3 min drive from Granby Ranch Ski Area
- 10 min drive from Colorado River Fishing Access
- 20 min drive from Winter Park Ski Resort
- 25 min drive from Rocky Mountain National Park
- 30 min drive from snowmobile access via Arapaho National Park (13,000+ Acres)
- 30 min drive from Grand Lake (Colorado’s largest natural lake)
- 90 Minutes or less from Steamboat Springs, Copper, A-basin, Loveland, Keystone and Breckenridge Ski Resorts