Requires 21st Century Skills? Yes
Job Function Lift Operator
Education Level Not Specified
Job Schedule FixedFlexibleDay
Experience Level Entry Level
Work Location Outdoor
Job Qualifies for Earn & Learn Program No
Job Start Month December 2023
Job Available Until Month April 2024
JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
At Granby Ranch, you will have a small mountain experience where families, friends and team members connect, live, play and enjoy the natural environment of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Perks of joining our team include affordable employee housing, a season pass for Granby Ranch, free passes to more than 15 Colorado ski areas, in-house discounts in our rental, retail and restaurant outlets, and so much more!
- Assist every skier/rider with loading/unloading the lift using verbal and physical directions and assistance as necessary.
- Maintain snow work at loading/unloading ramps and surrounding lift station areas using rakes, shovels, ice chippers as necessary.
- Successfully complete training and required written tests for operations of aerial tramways.
- Maintain a safe and friendly environment at your work station at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Develop familiarity with the ski area terrain and features and be able to give description of the Granby Ranch ski runs when asked by guests.
- Maintain an exceptional level of guest service in all interaction with guests, fellow employees, and management.
- Ability to focus on repetitive action for long periods of time.
- Ability to remain alert and respond quickly and appropriately to situations outside of normal.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be physically capable to perform strenuous exercise at 8,000-10,000 feet with adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Dexterity for utilizing lift controls, hand tools, ski equipment, ticket scanner.
- Verbal, auditory and visual abilities necessary for communication with others and operation of lift controls.
- Weekend and holiday work required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.