IF YOU ARE IN EUROPE:
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Warningrand and can be reached at the address set out at “Contacting Warningrand below;
“information” covers all personal data processed by us which means information that (either in isolation or in combination with other information) enables you to be identified directly or indirectly; and
2. The Types of Data Acquired About You
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
We acquire PII that may include, in certain contexts, your name, postal address, zip code, email address, and telephone number. We also acquire your IP address, User ID, and/or Device ID, which certain jurisdictions consider to be PII because it could be used to identify an individual or Device if it were combined with other identifying information.
2. Sensitive PII. (Personally Identifiable Information)
In certain circumstances, such as when purchasing a Product, you may provide a credit, debit, or payment account number, or other payment information which we recognize as more sensitive than other PII. We generally do not request on or through the Service other Data that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as other financial account information (e.g., credit report information, bank account numbers), personal health information, or government issued identification numbers (e.g., social security number, drivers’ license number, or passport number), although we reserve the right to do so when such Data is necessary to offer you certain services.
3. Anonymous Data.
Some of the Data that we acquire cannot identify, distinguish or trace you or your Device, even if combined with other identifying information, and some Data that could be considered PII when combined with other identifying information is not used in a way that identifies, distinguishes or traces you or your Device, but is instead used in an anonymous way, often aggregated with other anonymous Data about other users.
3. How We Acquire Your Data
- Data You Provide.
We mostly receive PII (Personally Identifiable Information) because you provide it to us. For instance, when you register and/or set up an account/profile, you may be provided, or required to choose, a password and/or Username, Other Data such as your age, gender, an avatar, and preferences may also be requested. In addition, we may acquire your Data when you contact us by telephone, postal mail, social media interaction or messaging (e.g., email, SMS, MMS, or similar technologies).
- Data Automatically Collected.
The Website may also automatically collect Data about you, your online behavior and your Device. The Data collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of you and/or your Device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, Content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data. The Website may collect your Data even if the page is not open on your Device or you’re not logged in.
- Data Acquired Elsewhere.
We may also acquire your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or other Data offline or otherwise outside of the Service. For example, we may acquire such Data from third party data suppliers. We reserve the right to merge or co-mingle this other Data with your PII (Personally Identifiable Information) and Data collected on or through the Website.
4. How We Use Your Data
- We may also use the information collected from the “Information We Collect” section, such as device identifiers and MAC addresses, to associate users’ activities, customize content, or tailor advertising to those users across different devices and browsers (for instance, tablets, mobile devices and applications, and websites). For the purposes of the GDPR, we may use your information in the above ways as this is necessary: (i) to fulfil our obligations under our contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; (ii) for our legitimate interest to maintain our relationship with you or protect you and us against fraud; or (iv) to comply with legal obligations.
- We may use the information collected through the Services to contact you about services we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases, we will seek your permission. In each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications or other information we think may interest you, as discussed below, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
5. Cookies and Related Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT)
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies:
When you interact with the Services, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit our Platform, our web server sends a cookie to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or access or use a mobile application, and that store and sometimes track information about your use of the Platform. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web or application session and expire when you close your browser or exit the application. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Platform and will last longer.
Some of the cookies used by the Platform are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
- Allow you to navigate and use all the features provided by our Platform;
- Customize elements of the layout and/or content within the Platform and remember that you have visited us before;
- Identify the number of unique visitors we receive;
- Allow us to provide you with a customized experience;
- Inform us how you use the Platform (including how long you spend on the Platform) and where you have come to the Platform from, so that we can improve the Platform and learn which functions of the Platform are most popular with users. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browsers or mobile devices.
You may also consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including cookies and local storage objects with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
If you are accessing our Services through a mobile device, you can also update your privacy settings on your device by setting the “Limit Ad Tracking” and Diagnostics and Usage setting property located in the settings screen of your Apple iPhone or iPad, or by resetting your Android ID through apps that are available in the Play Store. You can also limit information collection by uninstalling the App on your device and you can use the standard uninstall process available as part of your device for this purpose.
Do-Not-Track Signals: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
6. Data Security and Notification
1. Security Measures.
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, PII that you share with us.
2. No Liability for Breach.
Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data that you send to us or the security of servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with your Data. We are not responsible for any loss of such Data or the consequences thereof.
3. Breach Notification.
In the event that we believe the security of your Data in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail, push notification, or otherwise.
USERS IN EUROPE
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the information we are processing about you.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate information that we process about you rectified.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete information that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your information where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain information we hold about you in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) information that you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data solely on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal basis for processing your information is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing consent. If you have consented to our processing of your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes where you wish to opt out from marketing messages
OUR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICES
There are certain circumstances in which we may share information collected through the Services with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Children: Our Services are not designed for use by individuals under the age of 13(or 16 in Europe). If you are under the age of 13(or 16 in Europe), please do not use the Services and/or submit any information through the Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13(or 16 in Europe) has provided personal information to Workingrand through the Services, please contact us _________________ .com, and we will delete that information from our databases to the extent required by law.
Your consent “We may share your information in the event that you consent to the sharing of your information.
Analytics: We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology previously described in the “Cookies and other electronic technologies” section to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, and provide certain features to you. The information (including your IP address) collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. This information may be used to place interest-based advertisements on the Platform. This may result in you seeing advertisements for our Platform when you visit other websites.
Security: Workingrand has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. For example, limiting access to information only to employees and authorized service providers who need to know such information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Workingrand via the Internet.
Retention of your information: We will only retain the information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that information was collected and to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws. When we no longer need to use your information, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take step to anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it in accordance with our internal document retention policies
Please note that: If you don’t agree to the terms contained in this User Agreement, you must immediately exit the Services