- Earned Paid Time Off from day #1!
- Signing bonus of $200 after 80 hours worked and 1 month of employment
- Wellness stipend each quarter after 200 hours and 3 months employment
- Retention bonus of $250 after 500 hours and 6 months of employment
- Two end of season bonuses per year
- Bi-weekly paycheck every other Friday, with direct deposit available
- Extra fuel stipend with each paycheck
- 401k company match after 1 year and 1000 hours
- Benefit increases as you advance
- Access to 2 Grand Passes that provide free skiing (Winter Park Resort, Devils Thumb, Granby Ranch, YMCA and more), free golf and other benefits – https://www.grandfoundation.com/grand-pass
- Super fun, family-friendly events like BBQ’s, annual Colorado Rockies game,
kickball tournament for charity, and much more!
- Opportunity for growth and management experience
Industry Construction / Facilities , Homecare , Service
Posted Jobs 1
Employer point of contact for student engagement efforts:
We are a family business founded in 2010 to minimize the hassle of property ownership by delivering peace of mind through reliable services, consistent communication, and a company culture of integrity. We get excited with a job well done and especially excited when our clients reach out with kudos! We love that our clients feel confident in our services and our Cabin Works team. We love transparent communication and working together to deliver quality service to our clients.
We are a company that provides stable employment for our staff and also fosters a workplace culture of family involvement and work-life balance. We get excited about providing family activities for our team members throughout the year to continue building our community and show our appreciation for your hard work! We also love giving back to our community through donations and volunteering!
We are located in Granby, Colorado and cover the areas of Winter Park, Fraser, Tabernash, Granby, Hot Sulphur Springs and Grand Lake.